Want up to the minute updates on great places, people, and groups; as well as other relevant ROBLOX news? Follow us on Twitter!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

An Evening with Rat458 of Ireland...

One of the few sightseeing locations in Dublin right now!

ROBLOX is full of activity, fun, and of course, what people consider to be the greatest: countries. ROBLOXian Countries are a huge deal in this day in age, with hundreds of them ranging from versions of the USA in ROBLOX, all the way to exotic and unheard of countries, such as The Republic of Rizal. But today, I take the time to sit down for an evening with the Prime Minister of what has become one of ROBLOX's most recognized countries. That is Ireland! Ireland owned by ThatCoolGuy14 was established earlier this year. With the opportunity of interviewing the Prime Minister of the great country, I took the time to ask a few questions about Ireland as a country now, in the future, and it's private companies, reforms and new Dublin. Below is the interview I conducted with Prime Minister of Ireland, Rat458!

Q: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to sit down with you for an evening and talk with you!

Rat458: No problem.

Q: Now as a starter, I am aware that you are the Prime Minister of ROBLOX's original Ireland group. I am aware that you also are head of Kestrel's board; but this interview is more about the Ireland Country; so I'll try to keep a cap on Kestrel talk... anything else I missed in terms of your jobs?

Rat458: Well, i'm High Rank in other groups, but those are my primaries.

Q: Now tell me a bit about Ireland. How long have you been in Ireland?

Rat458: Lets see.. well, I was the first citizen to join, so really the day that it was open. So I would say a good couple months.

Q: Okay, and how long have you been Prime Minister?

Rat458: A week.

Q: Oh, so it's like a new job?

Rat458: Well, yes. I was the Deputy Prime Minister for quite awhile. But yes, it's a fairly new job.

Q: Oh, I see. So with government in mind, what do you think of Ireland's now?

Rat458: Well, it's more stable than it was, I think we still have some challenges ahead. But were going to take care of them when the time comes.

Q: Now, I see Ireland has quite an interesting line-up of allies. Your country is a member of the EU and I am to believe your President actually is also the leader of that?

Rat458: He was, but in-fact, he just like quit. Like literally a few minutes ago. Now CommanderMillard will apparently lead it.

Q: So what do you think will happen to it?

Rat458: Well, knowing commander for a long time I know he is a good man, smart and the EU will do fine with him leading.

Q: Well, set aside Ireland's faults, it's future seems promising. There is talk of Ireland's own private sector evolving and involving companies such as: Kestrel, Tiger, airFinale, and tens of other businesses in the new Dublin that is being built?

Rat458: Yes, I've recently visited the new Dublin. Well, what is completed at least of it. So far, there is the new Kestrel store which is custom for Dublin made by mymaddog [now ThatCoolGuy14] along with the Tiger store which is also at the current Dublin.

Q: So I guess one could say that Ireland is the fashion hub of the world right now with all these brands?

Rat458: I suppose. Oh, not to forget the new Dublin has a Kiwi store as well.

Q: Then that's quite definite, isn't it?

Rat458: Indeed.

Q: So, it's quite clear that you are looking forward to Ireland's future. I cannot wait for the new Dublin; maybe another blog post when it comes out!

Rat458: Any time, I'm highly awaiting the arrival of the new Dublin. Just another step to becoming a true ROBLOXian superpower.

Rat458, the Prime Minister of Ireland was quite an interesting person to interview, and set aside his interview, I had the time to partially explore the extensive land of their present Dublin which I suggest you check out by clicking here and going to see it for yourself and people who are in love with the city and the country are suggested also to check out the group and become a citizen today!

That concludes this interview with Prime Minister of Ireland, rat458! Rat and I have planned for an interview with him and other government officials when the new Dublin releases, so stay posted for that blog post as well!

- Darwin12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you're posting a comment, please follow the rules of ROBLOX, no personal attacks, no hate speech, opinions are welcome, as long as they are valid with good and bad things; but please don't be an all-around rude person.