Want up to the minute updates on great places, people, and groups; as well as other relevant ROBLOX news? Follow us on Twitter!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick Update [About ROBLOX News]

Okay, everyone.
If you didn't hear already, I applied for arbirator's ROBLOX blog, and I recently was honored to be a summer intern on the blog.

I will continue writing my blog posts here daily with the help of my new editor: Pinapley and one of my new writers/editors, Nicolas411  and potentially some other writers in the coming days and weeks; I plan to release a blog post on arbirator's blog exclusively by the week.

Take note:
- This does not mean I am abandoning AverateMedia
- I will not slow my activity on AverateMedia
- Gaming Journalism is a big deal to me.

You can read the final role call for the interns here.

Another thing to say:
I have posts going to auto-publish this week, featuring a "Top Favorite Detailed Places" as well as a Game Spotlight on one of my FAVORITE Sci-Fi experience games.

Thanks to all 100 people that also have viewed this page so far. The numbers will rise, and I hope that I am providing [along with in the future -others-] good quality articles.

- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you're posting a comment, please follow the rules of ROBLOX, no personal attacks, no hate speech, opinions are welcome, as long as they are valid with good and bad things; but please don't be an all-around rude person.