Want up to the minute updates on great places, people, and groups; as well as other relevant ROBLOX news? Follow us on Twitter!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Introducing Some of Our Newest AverateMedia Members!

Hello everyone!

Here at AverateMedia, we received some extensive amounts of requests for jobs! We hired [so far] two people that we think fit our category of work and will be making blog posts!

Below are the bios and summaries of these people!

Nicolas411:
Hello guys,
I am Nicolas411, an editor/writer for AverateMedia. Since I accidently missed the deadline to submit my bio, I have to make it up by posting this. Some thing about me:
-I am 11 years old (May seem pretty young, I know, but I am NOT to be under estimated)
-I joined ROBLOX on January the 11th, 2009. I was 6 1/2 or 7 at the time.
-I love aviation and the whole aspect of flying. I have Flight Simulator X, in which I always use to fly for my virtual airline. (Link to my logbook, if you want to see my records)
-I hope to become a pilot when I am older, for Delta Airlines.
-I like to study history, and aviation.
I believe that is all to say. Thank you.


8DJake8D:
Hello. My name is Jake, but my ROBLOX username is 8DJake8D!

I like to write stories and other stuff.
I am 16; my birthday is in September!
I am experienced with blogging and I am very kind!

See you on ROBLOX & in future posts!


- 8DJake8D

That's all there is to say!
Look out for posts in a few days by them and a new one tomorrow!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you're posting a comment, please follow the rules of ROBLOX, no personal attacks, no hate speech, opinions are welcome, as long as they are valid with good and bad things; but please don't be an all-around rude person.